Check Payment returned

magenta3489175

My phone bill hit my account before my direct deposit hit my account. As a result the bank returned the check payment I made toward my phone bill. My question is this, I know most companies will resubmit a payment returned for nsf at least twice. If t-mobile one of those companies?

All replies

• snn555

Re: Check Payment returned

If you have autopay then I believe it is only tried that time on that day. You’d have to call T-Mobile to arrange a manual payment perhaps to keep the account current. That’s the safest option I can think of.

You can can also catch T-Mobile on Facebook or twitter or even stop by a store. But a call or store might be the fastest and most assured methods.

• snn555

So seems another attempt would be made sometime at some point on some day unknown......so you COULD run into another overdraft issue. Best to call and make arrangements.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • tmo_amanda

Hey, magenta3489175!

Welcome to the T-Mobile Support Community; we're happy to have you around here! I'm bummed to hear about your situation. It sounds like the timing of the payments and your direct deposit was a little off. Once an AutoPay payment is attempted, if it isn't successful, we'll attempt the payment once more within 5 banking days. Please let me know if you have any other questions.