T-Mobile App

dgriff

Hello. I hope this is in the right place. I've been having problems with my T-Mobile App for a long while now. It started out only opening up about half the time but now it doesn't open at all. I get this every time.

Screenshot_20171207-145621.png

All replies

• kpo6969

Re: T-Mobile App

Check if you have the latest version. I just got an update 2 days ago to version 6.5.0.4

• snn555

The version of app will depend on model of phone. I run into than error message at random on various tabs during the course of use regularly. I’m on iOS so I have :

BEC7AE06-CCE1-4C97-ACA1-A318825099D3.png

• kpo6969

Mine was Android 7.0

• dgriff

Im on android 7.0 also amd the app was up to date. I even tried to uninstall it to the older version and still doesmt work. It started doing on the Marshmellow about 50% of the time til it eventually never worked. Its been atleast a few monthes that it hasnt worked.

• snn555

tmo_marissatmo_amanda

I would have brought this to Chris' attention as we were discussing this in another thread, but I can no longer mention him.  This is a good reason to have app testers.  I know the app and community and T-Mobile are all 3 different parts...but this warrants checking into.

• tmo_chris

This is something we can definitely look into for you! We will need to open up a support ticket with our app team so they can address the issue on the back end. Please contact us so we can get the ball rolling on this for you.

• tmo_amanda

Hey, dgriff!

I'm sorry the app has been a pain. What type of phone are you using and are you able to pinpoint about when this started?

snn555 thanks for the tag. I'm not sure why you're not able to tag Chris. I let him know about this thread though.