Rate plan for 15+ years?

marisol_davis

Do you guys have plans for loyal customer of 15+ years...  If not you should...  What keeps us from going to another service provider?

All replies

• snn555

Re: Rate plan for 15+ years?

The loyalty issue has come up many times before and it’s vastly decided that the parks that are added to our plans overtime or a good indicator of while we should stay as well as the price we pay in the service in coverage we get. After all if you’re not getting coverage at a price that is within your budget then it doesn’t matter how many perks you get.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_amanda

Happy Friday, marisol_davis!

Thank for joining our Support Community and thanks for being a part of our T-Mobile family for over a decade!! Currently, we do not have a specific "loyalty" plan but can definitely pass along the suggestion. We offer some of the best plans in the wireless industry at super low costs, but we realize there are always deals that are going on with other wireless companies.

• miket

In the 30+ years I've had cell service - the rates for all carriers have drastically decreased.  Even TM has decreased rates, considerably, in past 5 years.  While rates haven't changed much in past year  (maybe even gone up slitely since TM ONE) TM syill gives more per $ -- especially if you travel outside U.S.

• gramps28

I've had dish network for over 20 years and they don't offer any loyalty pricing for me.

marisol_davis wrote:

Do you guys have plans for loyal customer of 15+ years... If not you should... What keeps us from going to another service provider?