LG V30 - Digits (built in - not App)

kevin_w

Has anyone gotten Digits to work on the V30?  The instructions and simulator both have steps that are not options for me

Is there a way to contact Digits support?

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: LG V30 - Digits (built in - not App)

Hey there! Can you please let me know where you are getting stuck when using these steps?

Make sure your device is running the latest software and has an active SIM with a connection to T-Mobile over cellular or Wi-Fi.

From the home screen, tap Settings.

Tap General > Accounts & sync. (If using List view, scroll down to 'PERSONAL,' then tap Accounts & sync.)

Tap ADD ACCOUNT.

If the device is running Android Nougat, tap Accounts & sync.

Tap Multi-line settings > Sign in with your T-Mobile ID. If these settings do not show, you must enable DIGITS in the T-Mobile app* or on My T-Mobile**.

Enter your T-Mobile ID and password, then tap Sign in.

* Enable DIGITS for devices with built-in experience (T-Mobile App)

Tap the Menu icon, then tap Usage and plans.

In the DIGITS section, tap Unlock.

Tap the on/off switch to enable DIGITS on your device.

If you receive an error message, update the T-Mobile app to the latest version.

** Enable DIGITS for devices with built-in experience (My T-Mobile)

Make sure your device is on the latest software version.

Log into the MyDIGITS portal and click on the DIGITS line with the built-in experience.

Scroll down and click the Unlock button.

A notification appears on the device you unlocked.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Hey there! Just wanted to check in here and see if you'd had a chance to try walking through the steps that Chris provided above. If you're having trouble completing them, can you let us know a little bit more about where you're getting stuck? Thank you!

• tmo_amanda

Happy Wednesday, kevin_w!

I'm hoping that by now you are rocking DIGITS on your LG V30. If for some reason it's still not working or you, I'd like you to give Chris' steps that he listed above a shot.Once you do so, please let us know if that did the trick.

• hamlet423

I am having similar issues

but when I try to add an account I have no options for multi-line account, but only tmobile digits app, which takes me to the app and defeats the purpose of having built in multi line support for the LG v30

is there a problem with digits in general?  I'm also having signal problems and I lose all cellular signal, and only a network reset brings it back on line for a bit.