Settings for Saving SMS Longer?

magencha1

Does anyone know where in the DIGITS app settings I can adjust the SMS settings to allow for text messages to be saved longer than the standard setting (~2 weeks)?

I cannot find any setting or option anywhere.

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Settings for Saving SMS Longer?

Hey there! There is currently no setting in the DIGITS app to change the length of time that it saves messages We are always looking for ways to improve the DIGITS app so I will be sure to pass your along your feeback!

• magencha1

I find the digits app to be pretty rigid and archaic. I don't understand how a company as large as T-Mobile can put out a product as far behind and low quality as digits.

That should be a no brainer function among many others this app is lacking. You should include this feedback too because it's rather frustrating how much customers pay and you can't even provide a better product than this horrendous app.

• tmo_chris

We greatly appreciate your feedback! DIGITS is still a pretty new feature for us and we are always improving the user experience. I still remember when we first launched the app and it has definitely came a long way just from the feedback of the users.