Not receiving Text messages

magenta3435480

I have not been receiving random text messages for months! It happens at various locations, not just one location. 

My husband sends them all the time an then has to call me because i never get them and don't respond and I also have employees that text me and I don't ever get there messages.

I need this fixed ASAP!!!

All replies

• dragon1562

Re: Not receiving Text messages

Hey there I'm sorry you are having issues with texting between you and your husband, as well as your co-workers. In order to help I would like to ask a few questions so that anyone else that comes upon this thread can provide the best suggestions to get to a fix.

To start what phone do you and your husband use on the network? When this happens whats the signal like in the area? Our you using the stock messenger app for the device that you our using?

Sorry for so many questions just need a bit more info to start narrowing things down. Hope I or someone else can help you soon. Also I recommend calling in as well and filing a ticket since this forum is mostly made up of your fellow peers and a few admin. If you do place the call you can ask if there is any modernization going on in the area that could of caused this or anything along those lines.  They will also be able to walk you through some trouble shooting steps.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Hey, magenta3435480! Missing messages is so frustrating. dragon1562 asked some great questions above -- we'd love to know a bit more if you have a moment to take a look and fill in some details! In addition to the questions in that response; I'd also like to ask if you've had a chance to test this on/off WiFi and see if the issue is isolated to one connection type or the other (network or WiFi). Thank you!

- Marissa

• tmo_mike_c

Hi there!

Just checking in to see if this has been resolved. There's been some great questions asked so please take look at the posts above and let us know if you still need some help. Thanks!