Arbitration Address??

Have gotten the run around long enough, will be porting out my 6 lines and will be going through the arbitration process since I did not opt out. I have looked for a place to send proper documentation to let tmobile know Im going to go to small claims but where do I send the certified letter to? or do I just have the summons delivered to the store manager to appear? Thanks in advance.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Arbitration Address??

Whoa, magenta1742127! We hate saying goodbye to any customer -- let alone your entire family!

I'm not sure what's happened, but from my read of your post it sounds like a lot's been going on and it's left a pretty awful taste in your mouth. If your primary objective at this point is to find an address for written correspondence, the Customer Relations address is listed on our Contact Us page. I hope there's something more that we can offer you, though! While we can't look into customer accounts from this public user forum, we would love to help in any way we can -- whether that's answering policy or process questions, offering troubleshooting suggestions, or maybe just steering you in the right direction to get account assistance.

Would you fill us in a bit about what's happening? It seems like it's been a frustrating experience, and I understand if your mind's made up; but if there's any chance we can do something for you, we're here. Thanks for joining our Community and posting your concern.

- Marissa

• The Tmobile revvl has known issues per your tech department in which they finally relayed to me on 12/5. I bought the phone 4 months ago and had problems with it ever since going to the store 4 times, exchanging it in a warranty exchange once, and calling in 4x to tech for the same issue. My stance is its a lemon, tmobile stated it as such and it was sold to me with these now known issues. Whether or not they knew when they sold it to me is irrelevant in my opinion if thats the answer. I asked that they refund/credit my account for the lemon phone to put it towards a working tmobile phone. Thats all but I get lies after lies, managers telling me they will call and dont, customer loyalty telling me to go to the store so they can call retail support, it doesnt happen, customer service telling me other stories just seemingly to appease the issue but it doesnt.. You know what, its not my business and Im not telling you how to run it but here I am with a known problem, spent A LOT of time dealing with it, and since its a business phone, lost a lot of business, and I still have to chase down a remedy for it?? Where is the customer service? Why do they call it loyalty? I have 6 lines.. really? Over a 125 dollar credit going towards another phone?? Someone please tell me tmobile cares. Sprint is offering 6 lines, which ends tomorrow and Ill be on board, for 100 bucks for the first year and what Im paying now for the second years. Phones are also half price and if you belong to a credit union a 6 hundred dollar rebate/credit to your account.. Yes I now know the arbitration process now and not only am I going to get my lemon phone refunded but also the services I paid for and didnt receive along with refunding of the phones that do work because you cannot provide service.forcing me to cancel. I will also pen plenty of blogs with this copy and past thing. Tmobile wants to ignore this, lets see if they recognize the proof and experience I had with them in every blog, forum, or word of mouth I can do. OBTW, Im retired and have a lot of time on my hands. I urge anyone not to fight with these tactics. Ill simply pay my bills and early termination fees and not win this fight but I win the war.

• tmo_marissa

Re: Arbitration Address??

Yikes, magenta1742127. I'm sorry you've had such a rough time with the phone! What was the known issue you were dealing with? When I look at our internal list I see that there was some trouble with incorrect settings (default APN/RCS services version) that could cause trouble with MMS and/or notification issues for SMS, but correcting the settings should resolve the issue, and a permanent resolution will be forthcoming in the next maintenance release (SW update).

I appreciate that the limitations of the Buyer's Remorse process are frustrating in this situation -- if this is the issue you're dealing with, then waiting for the software update to resolve it definitely isn't as convenient as having a permanent solution available immediately, and I wish we were able to provide these fixes on the spot. I know that working with manufacturers to get software updates ironed out ASAP, especially when there's a bug involved, is a big priority for our engineering team. It's rough enough to hear that your phone has a known issue that we'll need the manufacturer to complete an update to resolve; but the experience you're describing -- putting out a bunch of effort to resolve the issue and having our team fail to follow up when promised -- would definitely make it worse.

It sounds like you've made up your mind, and I'm sorry that we missed the opportunity to provide a better experience for you. While I can't advise whether or not an exception to the Buyer's Remorse time frame would have been an option, as negotiating a resolution outside of policy would be up to a team with account access, I can definitely say that at the very least we could have given you better care overall -- by letting you know sooner what was happening; if that was the case, and by keeping our promises to reach out to you. We appreciate the time you've taken to post to our Community and provide your feedback.

- Marissa