IPhoneX - Received an empty box, no phone inside:-(

sicce

After weeks of waiting, I finally received my iPhoneX delivery from UPS, when I opened the package, the iPhoneX box was empty - no phone, no charger or cables, just an empty box - anyone else had this problem?

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Oh no! That's totally not normal and I'm sorry your phone wasn't there. You'll definitely want to Contact Us ASAP. There's an escalation process we follow to help with this. I'm very sorry this happened but please contact us so we can get to work on this for you.

• tmo_amanda

sicce , I just wanted to swing by to see if you had a chance to speak with Customer Care or T-Force yet. If so, what was the outcome?

• sicce

Hi I did call customer support, they took down the details and informed me that they will start an investigation and report back to me within 4 days. Today was the 4th day. And today, I was informed that the warehouse hasn't responded to their query and I will have to wait until they get a respond back from the warehouse. I also called UPS, they will investigate and report back to T-Mobile, they cannot given me any information as I am not the shipper.

So, as of now I have no phone, which was a birthday present for my wife and I have no idea when or if I will get a replacement iphoneX.

• magenta4488139

I ordered an ipohone x on 3/16 was supposed to have it delivered 03/21, with my order I had 2 galaxy s9 and 2 iPhone x on delivery date I got 3 boxes 1 with 2 galaxy s9 and 2 iPhone in separate boxes well 1 iPhone was in the box and on the other box it was completely missing and I reported it the same day, well I've been waiting and hearing different things from every tmobile rep well today is the 03/28 and still haven't gotten an answer according to them they escalated it to the headset research MANNAGERS I still haven't gotten a refund or a sorry for the inconvenience, I've been with t mobile for almost 6-7 years and never once have I had this happen it's so rediculus that they haven't fixed or gotten my phone situation figured out, I  for sure know one thing after this is all fixed I'm switching companies this is not acceptable for a company this big to make me wait that long to figure something out, it is not my fault my phone was missing when I got my box and I am being held accountable for this. LOL that's ridiculous, I still don't have my phone nor my money back I pay close to 500 a month for service for the past 6-7 years to have this happen, thanks for nothing t mobile you just lost a costumer.

• dragon1562

I get the frustration but realistically speaking investigations like this take time. There are so many things that occur before a package gets to you from T-mobile. In fact, atleast in my market it was not uncommon to have delivery men steal packages. It was a huge scandal that made it to our local news and resulted in companies like UPS using a new methodology for delivery of items over a certain amount. Were you not forced to sign that you received the packages and such? Not saying it is on you and I agree T-mobile could of handled this better but I understand there point of view as well when it comes to problems like this.

• androidz32015

WOW, that sux, hope you find out, here I thought the spiders in a sealed iPhone box I saw on YouTube was crazy, WOW man now a missing iPhone in a box?? You should know the box feels funny to light, did you get shipped or pick up?