Help! Unauthorized use of our lines.

ilanev

Hi,

We have call to New York and texts from Mauritania other countries that have nothing to do with our family.  GameCenter usage that was never set-up our Macs or iPhones. Calls to California that we never did. How can we report it to proper department.  Please help, God bless!

Evgeniy G

Dina Z

*edited to remove personal info - Marissa

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Help! Unauthorized use of our lines.

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to post your question in our Community - I'm glad you reached out, since this unusual activity would concern me, too!
        You'll want to discuss this with an internal support team - either Customer Care, who you can contact by dialing 611 from your T-Mobile phone or by calling 1-877-746-0909 from an outside line -- or T-Force, who you can reach out to by DM on Twitter or through Facebook message -- just click the links in my badge below or on our Contact Us page.

Hopefully these calls and messages haven't added any charges to your bill -- since it sounds like US activity as far as calls are concerned, and incoming international messages -- but that said, getting to the bottom of it would definitely give you some peace of mind, and so I agree that reporting the issue is best!

- Marissa