Customer Service is out of control

sadden

I'm really heartbroken, I had been as big a Tmobile fan as there is. I finally cracked. I've wasted over a dozen hours fixing a very simple problem with my plan. I've been sent in circles, I've been treated rudely and I've been lied to. I was the grassroots guy who told everyone to try T Mobile. I now say stay far far away.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Customer Service is out of control

Oh man. I'm really bummed you've had such a rough time. We certainly want to take the time to help you. Can you tell us exactly what's going on with your plan? My apologies for how you were treated but we want to help you out as best as we can.

• tmo_marissa

Re: Customer Service is out of control

Hey, sadden. I know it's been a few days, and it sounds like you've had a terrible time trying to get some answers about your plan. We're happy to offer our help from a general or policy perspective if you can tell us a little bit more about what's happening! If you'd like someone to take a look at your account, I second Mike's recommendation of reaching out to T-Force -- we hear great feedback about their assistance from Community members all the time.
          Whatever it is that's been happening, I hope you've had a chance to reach out, and that you were also able to reply to the private message that Mike sent so that we could make sure that feedback was given regarding the mistreatment that your husband experienced. Just wanted to make sure we expressed that we're here to help with questions if we can!

- Marissa