Branched to a new discussion.

T Mobile lies about coverage

dkmelchor

Good afternoon,

I have had it with T Mobile. They claim coverage as good as everyone else, but I can personally testify that it is the worst. I know what streets to avoid if I am making a call because it will drop. I DO NOT GET LTE COVERAGE, I have to connect to wifi if I want to send any kind of direct message on any app. Please stop advertising what you do NOT PROVIDE.

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: T Mobile lies about coverage

Hey there, dkmelchor!

We need to get to the bottom of why you're not getting LTE. You shouldn't have to go out of your way on a different route just to maintain signal for a call. Can you give me a little more info about the situation:

• what type of phone are you using?
        • how long has this been going on?
        • can you share the zip code of where you usually experience this?
        • do you know if any other T-Mobile users have the same issue with no LTE?

I know that's a lot of questions but I'd like to have the full picture in order to troubleshoot the coverage.

• tmo_chris

Hey there! Have you had a chance to review the questions from tmo_amanda yet?

• tmo_mike_c

Hi there! Amanda asked some great questions. Have you had the chance to take a peek at those? If so, please come on back and let us know so we can help. Thanks!

• tmo_marissa

Hey, dkmelchor! We haven't heard back from you -- I hope that's because things are going OK! If not, please come back and let us know a little more about what's happening. We'd love to help shed some light on this; Amanda asked a great set of questions above if you've got some time to look them over!

- Marissa