Processing Error - EIP (Switch2Tmobile)

magenta2830322

I had switched to T-mobile with 4 lines a few months ago. One of those lines had a phone with device installment plan and I was supposed to get the EIP as per the switch2tmobile website as well as promises by the person who helped us switch in the shop as well as on the phone.

I submitted my final bill from VZ wireless on 09/07/17. I got a call in a couple of days from a CSR and was told that there was some issue the way my bill was uploaded but that she has taken care of that and I will be receiving my pre-paid card in 8 weeks. Now after 10 weeks, I still do not have anything from T-mob.

On the website, it shows "Processing Error" for the status. I tried to "chat" with the CSR but no one got on. I called the number 888-390-6867 but after waiting for some time listening to the music, I hung up as I wasn't sure anyone will be there to take the call.

I am not sure what I am supposed to do at this point of time.

BR

-H

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Hey there! First, let me welcome you to T-Mobile and to our Support Community! Thanks for bringing your lines here; we definitely want to help you get reimbursed for your device payment plan!

I know that the Carrier Freedom team are the best resource to look into this -- but I understand that calling the line to get to an agent isn't the easiest process. There are some prompts that you can follow to make sure you're getting to a person, rather than waiting on hold. Can you try dialing again, and following these steps:

1-888-390-6867

To reach an agent:

1. Press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish.
        2. Press 3.
        3. Press 1.
        4. Press 1.

That should get you to folks who can see the submission and confirm that everything's on track for you. FWIW, typically if their projected hold is over tenminutes, we have an internal warning so that we can set the right expectation for customers, and right now I don't see anything indicating that it's going to take that long for an agent to answer! Thanks for reaching out here -- please keep us posted.

- Marissa

• tmo_chris

Just checking in here to see how things are going. Please let us know if you still need help.