Deceptive sales tactics at Tmobile stores

magenta3333980

I was told that when I changed my service I would be reimbursed the early termination fees .... I was not... this situation has impacted my credit... I have contacthe store where I purchased as well as Tmobile... I was told that I had to wait a few billing cycles... I foll up several times... now after "a few billing cycles " it's too late... SCAMMERS                                        

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Oh, yikes, magenta3333980! We're so happy you switched -- Carrier Freedom™  is an awesome program, so we definitely want you to be able to take advantage of it. How long ago did you switch your service to T-Mobile? What happened when you submitted your bill on the Switch2TMobile site? Were there issues with your trade-in? Please let us know a little more about what's happening here -- there are some escalation processes for this program, and if there's any way that we can still help you take advantage of the offer we'd love to!

- Marissa

• magenta3333980

They took my phone that was paid for and they took copies of my final bill and told me that I would be reimbursed for switching

• tmo_marissa

Gotcha -- so our retail team uploaded the image of the final bill for you? Typically a customer has to complete this step on their own because the final bill isn't generated until after their account is canceled because they port out from their previous carrier and port-in to T-Mobile. If you returned to the store to provide this info, then that's amazing follow-up on your part, thank you! What's happening now that you're being advised is too late?

- Marissa

• magenta3333980

Yes I did return to store.. and called several times            

• nelfar212

Reach out to T-force on FB/Twitter, they will get this resolved for you.

• tmo_marissa

That sounds like a lot of legwork, magenta3333980 -- I'm sorry that you're putting in so much effort to get this resolved! When you called in about your Carrier Freedom submission, did the team advise what the hang-up was? I know that we have some escalation processes that can be followed in certain situations, so I want to be sure we're using any means available to make this right for you if we can! How long ago did you switch your services? What's happening that's "too late"? T-Force is a great resource if an escalation process is needed, but generally speaking the Carrier Freedom team should be able to look over the submission and see what's happening. Have I know you mentioned you called in -- did you speak with this team:

1-888-390-6867

To reach an agent:

1. Press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish.
                          2. Press 3.
                          3. Press 1.
                          4. Press 1.

We'd love to know a few more details so we can see if there's a solution here. Even though we can't review your account ourselves, we could guide you for what to ask for if we knew more about the timeline and the denial reason. Thanks again for all of the work you're doing on your side!

- Marissa