COSTCO/T-Mobile BOGO offer on IPhone 8Plus

poojeri1984

Hello Support Team,

Recently, i bought two IPhone 8 plus devices (256 GB) from Costco (Lone Tree, CO) on Nov 17 2017 under T-Mobile BOGO offer (added 2 new lines) and i was promised by Costco team that if i buy one IPhone 8 plus the second one would be absolutely free (meaning, i will be getting rebate card for full device cost).

Unfortunately, when i submit the rebate claim on T-Mobile promotions website it says that i will be getting only $700 for each device which is totally unfair. I went to Costco warehouse to discuss on this but they now says T-Mobile is offering only $700 rebate. How come T-Mobile/Costco can change the promotion deal after customer purchasing the item? I am not sure why there is lack of communication between T-Mobile and Costco sales team. I am literally ending up with paying $400 more for my devices though mistake is not from my side.

Costco team has raised an incident ticket with T-Mobile and i am not sure about on the status yet.

Anyway, can someone from T-Mobile could help me out on this?

Thanks,

Poojeri

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: COSTCO/T-Mobile BOGO offer on IPhone 8Plus

I am so sorry for the confusion! This promotion was for the iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, and 8 Plus and the maximum rebate amount for this promotion was up to $700. The iPhone 7 256 GB costs $600 and the iPhone 7 Plus 265 GB costs $769.99. The iPhone 8 256 GB costs $849.99 and iPhone 8 Plus 256 GB costs $949.99. With the maximum rebate being $700, there are variants of the iPhone (Plus/Regular, 64GB/256 GB) that would be 100% covered with the rebate but due to the cost of the 8 Plus 256 GB version, the extra $249.99 would not be covered.

You can find all of the details of this promotion here and here.

• magenta2686818

Hello everyone here.

I bought iphone 8 plus from T-mobile, promotion buy one get one free. but sent two device with different day. 1st device i already got, but second one was stolen from somewhere. T-mobile sent with tracking number and i went to UPS store pickup there is no phone inside box. I called T-mobile block device same day ( 11-27-2017 ) and they told me wait for couple day for handset research. Now they said device used from my data on day ( 11-30-2017 ). Impossible i never call unblock device. This first time been with T-mobile more than 10 years!!!