Unlimited Partner Coverage?

robd1

I live in Huntington WV where half of the city is in T-Mobile LTE and half is in Partner Coverage. I want to move my service to T-Mobile, but the info on Domestic Data Roaming (Domestic data roaming ) shows I would have a data cap of 200MB each month if I were at family/friends in the Partner Coverage section. I talked to a T-Mobile rep today that stated I would still have unlimited data in the other parts of the city and there would not be a data cap, but the speeds may not be LTE. She even checked with someone else to make sure that was the case. I can't switch to T-Mobile unless I am 100% sure I would have no data cap in the partner coverage areas of the city. What is the right answer? Thanks!

All replies

• snn555

Re: Unlimited Partner Coverage?

West Virginia is a very uncovered State for the most part. The service you get in the availability of you to use T-Mobile as a customer is based upon your service address and ZIP Code. More than likely you will find yourself limited on partner coverage due to the lack of network coverage. While service is expanding in West Virginia right now may not be the best time to be a T-Mobile customer in West Virginia.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • t-motn

Re: Unlimited Partner Coverage?

I have known people who use much more then 200MB of data in a partner area. every month. You will be fine. They are expanding their network fast in West Virginia as well.

1 of 1 people found this helpful