How about a game of ASTEROIDS?

dc5fan

The falling leaves on the side remind me of the Atari game Asteroids. If I get under them a little I can get them to move. Now if someone can figure a way to have the cursor 'blast them" that would be good! Hope everyone had a good Turkey Day? I have too much time on my hands. And, yes, I am retired!

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: How about a game of ASTEROIDS?

Love that idea! We could have the cursor turn into a little leaf blower and you could blow the leaves all over the screen

Turkey day was awesome but I still feel like Thanksgiving leftovers taste almost better than the day of lol. Is that weird?

• dc5fan

I had a thought about a leaf blower. I do have something that sucks them into 10:1. Use to use them for mulch. Now I heard on the radio to just leave them alone. It seems there are caterpillars are mixed in with leaves. My Turkey Day was a bummer. I had overcooked the bird, and had to pitch him out. It will be steak next year!

• tmo_chris

I didn't know about the caterpillars but I always leave the leafs alone, mostly because I am incredibly lazy lol! The wind usually takes care of my leaf problem as I don't get much at my house. All the leafs that fall are from my neighbors tree and they are small. The color they are when they fall perfectly match the rocks I have in the yard so you cant even tell that I have any leafs in my yard at all.