International Plan Stopped Working

magenta2159316

I've had t-mobile on an iPhone 5C for about three years and in that time the international service was consistently great; it would always automatically connect in a new country. However, while I was in Thailand over the summer it randomly stopped working and all I would see is "no signal". The same thing happened in Malaysia and Singapore, where I had just been a couple weeks earlier and knew it can work there. I have not travelled internationally since then, but just arrived in London where still the same problem is happening and I see "no signal". I have used the same phone while in the US this whole time and have not had any disruptions with my US service or ability to get a signal. I've tried restarting the phone, reseting, picking carriers instead of having it automatically pick up, etc. but nothing has worked. Any ideas what the problem could be?

All replies

• tmo_lauren

Re: International Plan Stopped Working

Hey there!

Sorry to see your device isn't working like it should while roaming, but we'll see what we can do! Have you made any adjustments to your roaming settings? Network & APN: Apple iPhone 5

Have you made any changes to plans where perhaps you are now on a non roaming eligible rate plan? I know you mentioned no device changes, just wanted to confirm no rate plan changes as well.

Thank you!

-Lauren

• tmo_marissa

Hey there! I know this might not be the easiest thing while traveling, especially if you're having device trouble, but I wanted to check in and see if you'd had a chance to look over Lauren's questions above. We'd love to know a little more about what's going on! Hope you're having a good trip otherwise, and thanks for reaching out here!

- Marissa

• tmo_marissa

Happy Tuesday! Just wanted to check in here and see how things were going for you! I hope this was resolved, but if you're still travelling and having trouble connecting, please let us know a little bit more about what's happening so that we can help! Thank you.

- Marissa