Apple Watch 3 Activations issues continued

magenta2964199

For those that had activation issues and they are resolved, don't switch phones...  I had the 412 and 409 error messages with my iPhone 6s and Watch 3, recently upgraded to the iPhone X and guess what is back... Second time I've had an engineering case open with Tmo in the last 30 days.  BTW watch was purchased from Apple not T-Mobile, TMO indicated this was a problem with inventory numbers not being entered into their database - however since Apple Watch 3 was released in September one would think they had enough time to resolve.

Current sitting with 409 error knowing I won't get a call back from them when backend resolved.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Hey there, . It's such a bummer to read that you're still experiencing issues with On Demand Activation on your Series 3.
        I looked this error (409) up and it does look like our internal documents list resolution steps. A member of our tech team with account access should be able to refer to DOC-437039 and follow the steps next to that error number to resolve the issue. It does mention (under the resolution steps) that if you've purchased the watch somewhere other than T-Mobile, we'll need to manually activate the Apple DIGITS line for you. I know it sounds like you've reached out before, and definitely this is a busy time of year for many folks, but if you've got a few minutes to Contact Us and reference the document number above, we should be able to get this taken care of for you!