I have been trying to pay my bills for the past 5 days and have not been able to do so, so my pre-paid plan has expired. There are a handful of reasons I cannot do this, and it's pretty much all due to the bugs on this website. Also, I know auto-pay exist and I do not want it, and I had been fine without it for quite a while, so I'm not going to choose that.
1. When I click on the billing options under https://manage.my.t-mobile.com/account/refilloverview.aspx, they all just instantly redirect me back to the home page, so I cannot pay via the website.
2. I thought of trying to log in through my phone, but it always told me that the phone number format was wrong, which is bs, or my password was wrong, no matter how many times I checked. And, after about 20 times of checking and re-entering, it didn't complain anymore, and the login button was finally clickable, the page stopped loading. So I have not been able to log-in through my phone/tablet.
3. So I thought of contacting customer support, and I visit this link https://my.t-mobile.com/contact-us.html. Whenever I click on the "message us" option, it gives me this:
which is bs as well because I have never had a conversation to you and it gives me the same thing every single time I click on it. The "call me" button just doesn't do anything.
4. I visited this link Prepaid Refill | Fund Your Account | Pay As You Go Refill | T-Mobile and click on the "refill now" option which brought me to the paying page without redirecting. However after I filled in all the information and click submit, it re-directed me back to my.t-mobile page and the payment did not go through.
5. My plan has expired so I cannot call customer support. Why can't I call customer support of the company that gives me the plan and try to pay my bill? It doesn't seem logical to me at all.
I have not borrowed my friend's phone to call as I'm considering switching to another company and hope that they have a better website.