I was one of the first ones to order the iPhone, tmobile screwed me

sina2b

Hello,

I was one of the first orders of the Iphone X and I got a tracking number a couple of days ago, UPS did not deliver saying the package was damaged. I never saw the package, UPS made that determination and everything is clearly stated on the tracking results.

T-mobile is doing nothing to make the situation right. After spending hours with 6 people over 3 days on the phone they want me to pay another deposit, go all the way to the back of the line. And wait for my first deposit's refund until they receive the returned package that was never delivered to me (on the tracking result it clearly states delivery exception - package damaged - returning to sender).

This is unacceptable, learn a thing or two from Amazon and how they treat their customers. Someone stole a package from my door, and Amazon sent me a free replacement and the whole process took less than 5 minutes.

I've been with tmobile for a long time, but now I will move out as soon as I get a chance. The service is horrible too but that's a whole other story.

All replies

• snn555

If my network service coverage was horrible I definitely would not spend $1,000 on a new phone to use on a network that had horrible coverage.

• barcodeable

Wow, That's terrible. You did everything you were supposed to do and got shafted .

I totally agree about your comment concerning Amazon. I purchased something and it was shipped to the wrong address a few streets away from where I live. I saw online that the package was delivered... but it didn't get delivered at my house. Actually USPS delivered it but (from what I learned) Amazon uses a tracking system (GPS) so when the delivery was made, they can clearly see on their side the time and location that it got dropped off at (the wrong house and stolen). Instead of Amazon griping over it they just sent me out another shipment with no delay and no hassle to me. At first I had no idea who to go to because since the USPS dropped it off I figured it was their problem... and the postal guy (all jokes aside) told me to go to the other house to see if it was there and to knock on their door and ask for it back. Umm, i refused to do that - not because i'm a wimp, but because I shouldn't have to track down my own package and go knocking door to door regarding it's whereabouts. I'm not Sherlock Holmes lol   

I would contact customer service (preferably a manager) but from personal experience T-Force on Twitter or T-Force on Facebook may be the best choice to obtain some sort of resolution that you are happy with .

Let us know how this situation unfolds good luck .

• tmo_lauren

That's a bummer. I am so sorry that the shipper wound up damaging the package and that it's not been smooth sailing since.

Unfortunately because our primary function as a company isn't shipping and selling, we don't have all the same infrastructure and tools as a big shopping giant like Amazon. As a former rep, I can't tell you how much I wish we had a system that would do something similar to what you described.

The suggestion above to reach out to T-Force may be helpful, but unfortunately I am not aware of any options to change shipping order with the current system, as much as I wish there was.

-Lauren

• tmo_chris

Hey there! Did you ever get a chance to reach out to our T-Force team?

• tmo_chris

Just checking in here to see how things are going. Please let us know if you still need help.