Branched from an earlier discussion.

Re: service cancelled can't access billing to pay

smoqueone96

I have an account that was cancelled and I also had a signal booster device when my account was cancelled.  I returned my device when T-mobile sent a UPS shipping label to a t-mobile store rep in order for me to use to return the device.  The tracking number is 1ZY7948A9091064470.  Anyone who wants to look up the tracking information can see that T-mobile received it 11/01/2017 at 10:22AM.  I was told I would receive credit on the amount I owe T-mobile once they received this package.  I have called several times a day pretty much every day and no one is able to provide me with any information confirming credit toward the amount owed.  I keep getting the runaround and it is greatly frustrating.  I no longer have a T-mobile telephone number, which seems difficult for their customer service representatives to comprehend.  The account number I was given however is ***-***-***.  Can someone tell me why it is so difficult for me to pay T-mobile what I owe them?!?!?! I also wanted to get another line since T-mobile had always been a good company to deal with.  My account went unpaid because I had to take a trip and I was unable to suspend my account before leaving.

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Hey, smoqueone96!

First off, welcome to our T-Mobile Support Community! I edited your post to remove your account number as that's personal information. Are you waiting for the $25 deposit refund? Or did you get charged a non-return fee? When you talk to our representatives over the phone, do they confirm that the device has been checked into our warehouse? While the tracking number shows that it was received at our warehouse, it still has to be inspected and checked in. Yes, it has been 10 days since it was received and this process normally doesn't take this long but that's why I asked the previous question.

• smoqueone96

I'm not sure what all went on but I was able to get a SIM card ordered and my account credited for the returned device.  I find chat customer service much more effective than phone service.

Thank you,

Allen Ingram II

*This email is solely intended to be viewed only by those recipients whose email addresses appear in the To: and CC: fields. above.  Please do not forward or copy and paste the information presented herein unless expressly permitted by the original sender.  Thank you.

On Saturday, November 11, 2017, 1:15:43 PM EST, Amanda <no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote: 

#yiv5516507874 * #yiv5516507874 a #yiv5516507874 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv5516507874 #yiv5516507874 h1, #yiv5516507874 h2, #yiv5516507874 h3, #yiv5516507874 h4, #yiv5516507874 h5, #yiv5516507874 h6, #yiv5516507874 p, #yiv5516507874 hr {}#yiv5516507874 .yiv5516507874button td {}

|

T-Mobile Support

|

You have been mentioned

by Amanda in Re: service cancelled can't access billing to pay in T-Mobile Support - View Amanda's reference to you

Hey, smoqueone96!

First off, welcome to our T-Mobile Support Community! I edited your post to remove your account number as that's personal information. Are you waiting for the $25 deposit refund? Or did you get charged a non-return fee? When you talk to our representatives over the phone, do they confirm that the device has been checked into our warehouse? While the tracking number shows that it was received at our warehouse, it still has to be inspected and checked in. Yes, it has been 10 days since it was received and this process normally doesn't take this long but that's why I asked the previous question.

Participate in the conversation by replying to this email

This email was sent by T-Mobile Support because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from T-Mobile Support, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences