Pin blocked

doowahtn

I accidentally locked my sim card. Now device is saying PIN blocked & to contact provider. I tried messaging t-mobile through customer support online but continually receive session expired in the popup chat box. Please help.

All replies

• snn555

Re: Pin blocked

Completely log out and close browser. You may need to clear the browser cache and cookies. Then open one tab and log in again. Don't have more than one tmobile page or tab open when you chat.

• cesaribenitez95

What you would need to get is the puk code that is printed on the plastic that the sim card was pop out. You can also go to a store and have them call care to get it for you as well.... And if you're lucky they may be albe to see it on their system.

• snn555

The problem is is that if a user creates a PIN number only the user would know what that PIN number is because TMobile would not know the pin number that the user created if the user could not remember the pin they created.

• cesaribenitez95

If it's a the SIM PIN, you use the puk code to unlock it if the user forgets the pin.

• tmo_mike_c

Oh man doowahtn, the dreaded "PIN" error is no bueno but the good news is that there is a fix for this. Were you able to use the chat box? If not, you could try the social support links on our Contact Us  page. Either way, our Care team can take a look at your account and help get the PIN unlocked for you.

• tmo_marissa

Hey there doowahtn! I hope you're not still locked out of your phone! Did you have a chance to reach out to our Care or T-Force teams for help? How are things going?

- Marissa