BIG MISTAKE coming to T MOBILE!!!!

magenta3200557

We switched to T-mobile from Verizon in Sept 2017 with the understanding that they would pay off our phone to Verizon.  Two months later and several phone calls later, they are still giving us the run around.  DO NOT refer anyone you like or dislike to this horrible company.  We plan on calling them every single day until we get our check for $351.52.  What a waste of time.  I will will be posting to all web forums for people to stay away from this company.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: BIG MISTAKE coming to T MOBILE!!!!

We really wanna see you take advantage of this offer magenta3200557  and I'm super bummed you're having trouble. Were you told exactly why the phones couldn't be paid off? Have you already gone through the steps on our Carrier Freedom™  page? I wanna make sure we've done everything we can to help you out with this.

• tmo_marissa

Hey, magenta3200557! Welcome to our Community -- I'm sorry to read that your experience with Carrier Freedom hasn't made you feel welcome at T-Mobile, that's definitely the opposite of what we'd like. When you check the status of your promo, does it give a denial code or reason? I know you mentioned spending quite a bit of effort reaching out to resolve this -- have you had the opportunity to work with our Carrier Freedom team directly?
          Their contact info is a bit tricky, it takes a few prompts to get to an agent. Can you try reaching out using these steps:

Dial 1-888-390-6867

1. Press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish.
          2. Press 3.
          3. Press 1.
          4. Press 1.

Hopefully we can help you get to the bottom of this -- no one wants to see you lose out on that sum!

• tmo_amanda

Happy Friday, magenta3200557!

I'm stopping by to see if you've had a chance to call the number that Marissa provided a few days ago. If so, were they able to get your Carrier Freedom reimbursement processed?