Branched to a new discussion.

iPhone X Order Status turns to 'PartiallyPreOrder'..

sashicadyer

I ordered the iPhone X 64GB Space Grey over the phone with a tmobile rep on october 30th around 10:30am. My estimated shipping time is Nov 10 - Dec 01. After i signed the eip agreement through my email i was all done with the preorder. When i checked the status of the order status it said "Pre Order". It said that from Oct 30 - Nov 7. Now when i check the order status on Nov 8 the status of the iPhone X changed to 'PartiallyPreOrder'. I then called t-mobile and told the representative about the status of my order and i was told that everything is fine with my order and its still going to ship. As of today it still says 'PartiallyPreOrder'. So what does 'PartiallyPreOrder' actually mean is it something i should worry about?   Is it going to ship off soon? Tmobile hasnt charged me for the pre order as of yet.

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Hey, sashicadyer!

Welcome to our Support Community! I'm glad you swung by to figure out what's going on with your iPhone X order. That status type simply means that we don't have your device(s) available in our warehouse to ship out to you just yet. The real kicker will be when your card is charged. That's the biggest indication that there is movement in your order. No need to worry about the status of your order.

• sashicadyer

Thank you for your reply:) I also forgot to say that tmobile was trying to charge my card on Nov 8 but the payment was declined. So i called and cleared everything up and they didnt try to charge me again. Then thats when my order status changed to 'PartiallyPreOrder'. I will paste what was said in the email below.

Action needed to complete your order.View Order
            Hi SASHICA C DYER

We were unable to process your payment for order # using the card you provided. Please call 1‑855‑339‑3839 and we'll help you complete this transaction. Visit t‑mobile.com/orderstatus to review your order details.

Sincerely,
            Your T‑Mobile Team
            • sashicadyer

Thank you for your reply:) I also forgot to say that tmobile was trying to charge my card on Nov 8 but the payment was declined. So i called and cleared everything up and they didnt try to charge me again. Then thats when my order status changed to 'PartiallyPreOrder'. The email said  Action needed to complete your order. We were unable to process your payment for order # using the card you provided. Please call 1‑855‑339‑3839 and we'll help you complete this transaction. Visit t‑mobile.com/orderstatus to review your order details.     Sincerely, Your T‑Mobile Team