What is happening this morning (CST) ?

dc5fan

A couple of hours ago my laptop screen showed something different on a new sign in page. I entered my email address and password. I could not get logged in. My account has 3 passwords. One for the site, one for My T-Mobile ID, and one for the phone. About a half hour ago I got ahold of someone in Troubleshooting. Her name is Michelle. She gave me some instructions, and restart my laptop. And hereI am. If a moderator can send KUDOS to MIchelle's supervisor I would really appreciate it. See, there are good reps in the Call Center!

All replies

• clarence23

Re: What is happening this morning (CST) ?

Signed on to pay my bill this morning, all my payment information is gone, I enter my credit card number and is say non-valid... it's the same card I've used before, but you can't enter the credit cared number in the manner which is specified.

2222-2222-2222-2222

Is what's required  but you can only enter digits 222222222222 all other characters are ignored!

T-MOBILE You Seriously Screwed your website. If you cancel my serivice for non-payment I'm going back to Verizon, they offer better deals now.

• tmo_mike_c

That's an awesome story dc5fan  and I'm so glad you got the help you needed. Would you happen to know what call center you contacted? I'd love to pass along the kudos for you.

clarence23 we certainly don't want your service to suffer because of the site. Are you still unable to use website to payment? Have you tried other methods like the T-Mobile app to make a payment? If so, does it give you the same error?

• dc5fan

MC: Well, that problem was fixed, and THIS morning (Nov 15) i'm not able to log on to my T-Mo account to make comments. I may have some help from AVERY in Troubleshooting, but that's going to take 24-48 hours. I have a feeling it's a glitch in the system, or my account. Oh well!

• tmo_mike_c

Aw man that's rough. Are you getting a specific error message? Did Avery mention filing a help desk ticket for this?

• dc5fan

This happened this morning (11/15). I got to COMMUNITY>Log In>Welcome to T-Mobile Support Please confirm your profile details>User Name magenta3221306 (not dc5fan>First Name --- Last Name ......... >Log In Box comes up>Sorry, that email is already taken. Please try something else. I had never seen this before until this morning. That's when I called the T-Mobile 800 number, chose Troubleshooting and had a long call to Avery. I would get something from 24-48 hours. Regarding a ticket I think so. The magenta username was the one T-Mobile gave me when I first used the Community. I am taking that this is a glitch to my account. Clear as mud, huh?

• dc5fan

tmo_mike: Yesterday (Nov 15) I received 4 T-mo messages regarding my plight. Two had Trouble tickets-#1799940, and #25468868 with a wait for 3 business days. Would be very interested of why I can't log in to the Community?

• tmo_mike_c

Hmm, this is strange. I looked up your username in our system and I don't see the magenta default name is on your profile. It shows dc5fan. Are you getting the prompt to confirm your profile details after you hit the login button? What credentials are you using? Email, the magenta username or the dc5fan username?

• dc5fan

Without logging in, yet, I have made it to Community>Discussions>Log in>with your T-Mobile ID>Welcome to T-Mobile Support>User name-magenta3234824 (yesterday the number was 3221306)>First name-J**  last name-M********>Log in>Sorry, that email is already taken. Please try something else   

I don't understand what credentials do I use? The "dc5fan" is my username. When I first joined I was given "magenta and a number". As long as someone sends me an email I can still see my reply.

• tmo_mike_c

I'm seeing you should be able to use the username you created and not the default magenta name. Just so I'm understanding correctly, is it auto-populating? I'd like to know if you can try logging in using the "dcfan" username. If you need to, you can reset the password and try signing in using your username.

• dc5fan

I tried removing the magenta+number to the dc5fan UN. That didn't do anything. What's weird is this box "Welcome to T-Mobile Support" never appeared before. I'll try your suggestion in the last line.

• dc5fan

I did the Password change- no dic

I did the magenta change to dc5fan- no change

For the $64,000 question, what is auto-populating?

• tmo_mike_c

Auto-populating is when letters and numbers appear automatically in a text box without you typing anything. I'm wondering if it's your browser that's putting in that text by itself because of a previous login attempt. Does it take you to the same page if you try using your username? You should try clearing out your browser history and cache then try going to the login page again to see if it lets you sign in like normal. Might also be a good idea to try another browser entirely to see if the issue follows.

• dc5fan

tmo_mike: I do appreciate your input. I learned last week from  a Trend

Micro rep how to clear the Google Chrome browser for cookie and other  items.

yesterday I tried Microsoft Edge. I got the same results. When I try to  log

in to Community I got a page that I never received before.That's the page

that shows magenta and a 7 digit number (this number is never the same). I am

int he second day of 3 business days. At least my comments go through my

email.

• clarence23

Same here, I get the magenta w/7-digit number (changing number)... no matter what I put in the box, my user name clarence23, email, password... I get a pop-up that says "that email address is in use" or something close. 

*edited to remove personal info - Marissa

• clarence23

Could someone edit out my email address from the previous message. Not a big deal but thanks if you can do it.

|

T-Mobile Support

What is happening this morning (CST) ?

created by dc5fan in Account Discussions - View the full discussiontmo_mike: I do appreciate your input. I learned last week from  a TrendMicro rep how to clear the Google Chrome browser for cookie and other  items.yesterday I tried Microsoft Edge. I got the same results. When I try to  login to Community I got a page that I never received before.That's the page that shows magenta and a 7 digit number (this number is never the same). I amint he second day of 3 business days. At least my comments go through my email.There is new activity on a discussion that you have participated in or followed. You can reply right here in email or by following this link What is happening this morning (CST) ? Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.  This email was sent by T-Mobile Support because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from T-Mobile Support, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

|

• clarence23

Could someone edit out my email address at the top of this post. Not a big deal but thanks if you can.

#yiv4449304966 * #yiv4449304966 a #yiv4449304966 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv4449304966 #yiv4449304966 h1, #yiv4449304966 h2, #yiv4449304966 h3, #yiv4449304966 h4, #yiv4449304966 h5, #yiv4449304966 h6, #yiv4449304966 p, #yiv4449304966 hr {}#yiv4449304966 .yiv4449304966button td {}

• dc5fan

I just looked at my reply. The magenta number has changed when I try to log in.