Branched to a new discussion.

service cancelled can't access billing to pay

magenta3150434

my service has been suspended but need copy of my bill to pay and rrestore service but won't let me logg in since i assume my number has been reassigned is their anyway for me to access info on line... can't msg customer serv since i can't logg into My t-mobile. help pls

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Hey, magenta3150434!

I'm sorry that we've made it hard to receive a copy of your bill and to make a payment. This should be super simple. If your service has already been canceled, online access is no longer available through My.T-Mobile.com. However, I recommend getting in touch with our T-Force team via Facebook or Twitter to see if they're able to get you the information you need. They can also assist in processing a payment towards your account to get your service back up and running. You can find links to contact them in my signature or here.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Hey, magenta3150434! Just wanted to check in here and make sure you'd had the opportunity to reach out. Please let us know if there are any other general questions we can assist with, I hope our T-Force team was able to get everything squared away for you!

- Marissa