Wish i would have never switched to tmobile

jnielsen1223@yahoo.com

I don't think I've ever had a more horrible experience with any company. My sister had a wonderful experience switching from Verizon to tmobile, so she convinced me to switch. I've had nothing but he'll ever since. The store I went to, this little boy signed me up for all kinds of crap I didn't even know about. My biggest upset is the fact that he told me tmobile would pay off my Verizon phone. Had problems submitting proof or whatever I needed. Started getting the run around. Long story short, it was too late to go back to Verizon. So I'm stuck with tmobile and a bill for my phone with Verizon. I have never been so pissed in all my life. Nobody at tmobile gives a crap about me and what happened to me. Even the manger at that store was like hmmmm that boy needs to fix this(btw the guy who helped me quit), I'm going to pay off the crappy phones he made me get and cancel my service with tmobile.  Worst experience EVER

All replies

• tmo_chris

Hey Jnielsen,

It sounds like we got off on the wrong foot here and I cannot apologize enough for the troubles you have had to endure. Switching to a new carrier should be a fun and exciting experience, not one that should leave you feeling like you were cheated or lied to! From the sounds of it, you were switching to us to take advantage of our Carrier Freedom reimbursement and there was some confusion when it came to submitting your final bill. Also, it sounds like there may be some unwanted features on your plan.

We definitely want to make this right for you so that your experience with T-Mobile does not leave you regretting your decision. Since we are going to need to access your account, I would recommend that you reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter using the links in my signature. Our T-Force team will be able to access your account and do a full audit/investigation of what happened here and go over all the available options to help set this straight.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • nelfar212

I recommend you follow their advice, the folks at T-mo strive to do right by us. I'm almost 100% positive if indeed there is an error it will be fixed.

• tmo_amanda

Hey, jnielsen1223!

I just wanted to swing by to see if you've had the chance to get in contact with T-Force. Please let us know if you have any other questions that we can help out with.

• tmo_mike_c

Hi there.

Our T-Force are a great resource and are worth reaching out to for help. Have you given them a shot at this? Please let us know.