2017 Pixel 2 Promo Exipred !!!!

magenta3130241

Hi All ,

As per the T Mobile Website : Recently expired rebates

Promotional Window: October 17, 2017 - November 2, 2017 (devices pre-ordered starting October 4 are eligible for this offer).

I have ordered my T Mobile Google Pixel 2 Xl on 1 Nov 2017 . I have received my Phone today ( 6 Nov 2017 ) .

My question ?

1.  Am I still eligible for this offer ?

2.  As per the  deal I need to open a new line ,  T Moblie One or Simple choice unlimited . ? Which one is more cheaper ,I already have T mobile Line with me .

Existing T mobile plan doen't have room to add new line .How this can be done ? Need suggestion 

3. When Will i get my rebate from T Mobile for $325 ?

Regards,

Saurabh Goel

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: 2017 Pixel 2 Promo Exipred !!!!

Hey, magenta3130241, and welcome! While we don't have any official word about eligibility after the promo window's close; we have had some positive reports from users in a similar situation (placed the order before the promo expired but didn't have a device in hand by 11/2) on another thread that they've been able to contact T-Force and still get the promo submitted.

That said, our information does call out that an additional line on T-Mobile ONE or Simple Choice Unlimited with an unlimited high speed data plan has to be added between October 2nd and the end of the promotional period, which closed on November 2nd. I want to be honest that your best bet here is going to be to reach out to a team with account access and see if there are exceptions available if the line hasn't been added already. Hopefully we can take a look at your account there and see what the limits are that you're working with on your existing plan and whether the plan change will give you additional line slots you could use, as well as determining which rate plan would get you a better bang for your buck if you're still able to add the line and switch your plan to be eligible!

- Marissa

• tidbits

magenta3130241 wrote:

Hi All ,

As per the T Mobile Website : Recently expired rebates

Promotional Window: October 17, 2017 - November 2, 2017 (devices pre-ordered starting October 4 are eligible for this offer).

I have ordered my T Mobile Google Pixel 2 Xl on 1 Nov 2017 . I have received my Phone today ( 6 Nov 2017 ) .

My question ?

1. Am I still eligible for this offer ?

2. As per the deal I need to open a new line , T Moblie One or Simple choice unlimited . ? Which one is more cheaper ,I already have T mobile Line with me .

Existing T mobile plan doen't have room to add new line .How this can be done ? Need suggestion

3. When Will i get my rebate from T Mobile for $325 ?

Regards,

Saurabh Goel

Did you add a line before November 2?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • magenta3463720

Has anybody got an approval update on their rebate? Mine is still in the submitted state after I was given the run around regarding my rebate.

• tmo_marissa

Hey there!

I know your primary ask is to compare timelines with other promo participants, and hopefully someone may chime in here! I did want to pop in though and offer the info for contacting the promo team themselves. If you have any concerns that your rebate isn't processing correctly, these should be the folks to reach out to!

Dial 1-877-311-8853

1. Press 1 for English.
                2. Press 2 for Terms & Conditions
                3. Press 2 for General Instructions
                4. Press 1 for Additional Assistance
              • gollygeewillikers

The "Pixel 2 Promo" seems like it would not have benefited very many T-Mobile subscribers. The Pixel 2 was announced on October 4th, released October 19th, and the first shipments going out October 20th. And what devices were shipped were limited quantities. So... how many people actually received the Pixel 2 and 2 XL before November 2nd?

I ordered my Pixel 2 XL on October 10th. It arrived yesterday. December 7th!

Anyways. This promo was not cool. Just wanted to voice my opinion. Thanks.

• tidbits

gollygeewillikers wrote:

The "Pixel 2 Promo" seems like it would not have benefited very many T-Mobile subscribers. The Pixel 2 was announced on October 4th, released October 19th, and the first shipments going out October 20th. And what devices were shipped were limited quantities. So... how many people actually received the Pixel 2 and 2 XL before November 2nd?

I ordered my Pixel 2 XL on October 10th. It arrived yesterday. December 7th!

Anyways. This promo was not cool. Just wanted to voice my opinion. Thanks.

Even if you got the device today if you added a line during the promo period you still would have qualified.

• magenta3463720

I'm just curious on when they plan on approving these submissions for the rebate. Says up to 8 weeks for everything but some people could use that rebate for the holidays.

• tmo_marissa

I don't envy the waiting game! Hopefully folks will post here as their promos are approved with their submission approval dates so that we can start getting an idea of when pay-outs happen. Ultimately, though, I strongly recommend reaching out to the promo team using the number and prompts listed above for updates or with any concerns about the promotion status -- they're the team best equipped to help since they can review the actual submission and make sure everything's on track!