Switch from Verizon

jonathanfriedman

Good evening,

My wife and I currently have Verizon, I with an iPhone 8 Plus and her with a 7 plus. We are interested in switching to T-Mobile but will the pay off the phone promo work for my fairly new 8? If not, is there another promo I can take advantage of?

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Switch from Verizon

That's awesome you're thinking of making the switch jonathanfriedman .  If you haven't started the process of switching over yet, you'll wanna take a look at our the For your device section of our Carrier Freedom™  page. It gives some details about the terms of reimbursement. Essentially, your EIP with Verizon would need to be active for at least 60 days.

• drnewcomb2

Re: Switch from Verizon

You'd need to see if the #GetOutoftheRed promotion has been extended to the 8+. This is a pretty cool promo. It allows you to keep your Verizon phone. Even if they don't extend the promo to the 8+, the current T-Mobile Carrier Freedom promo does not require that you trade in your existing Verizon phone. You could buy a cheap device from T-Mobile and use your existing Verizon phones on T-Mobile.

#GetOutoftheRed

1 of 1 people found this helpful