Screwed by TM

magenta2113653

i hate to be blunt but I switched to TM from ATT earlier this year because the service was supposed to be better.  Like most I stayed up until 3 am to preorder the iPhone 10.  I went through the website picked my upgrade, signed my docs and entered my credit card.  Received an order confirmation and said my iPhone would ship on the 3rd ..cool.  A couple days later went to check status and nothing showed up..chat online said I did not have an order even though the site gave me an order number..said call service ..some offshore call center took order number put me on hold forever and said the order number was not valid. Sorry...said I could order through them but now wouldn't get until 12/20 fine ok...well sorry sir can't order our system is down go order online.  Are you kidding?  Well I actually do that and guess what it locks up on the contract signing piece...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh...all that and I have no phone ...I give up ...I really feel TM screwed me here and nobody seems to Care ...this happen to anyone else???  Not sure what else I can do

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Screwed by TM

Oh man, I'm really sorry this happened magenta2113653  but I do wanna see if there's something that can be done to help. Did you get any text message anytime after you placed the order saying that it didn't go through? If not, you should try reaching out to our T-Force team through the social support links on our Contact Us page. Give them the confirmation number you received and see if they can find that order and investigate this further.

• tmo_chris

Hey there! Just checking in here to see how things are going. Did you get a chance to speak with our T-Force team yet? The will definitely be able to investigate what happened here.  

• tmo_marissa

Hi again, magenta2113653. Sorry if our team is spamming you with check-ins, but we wanted to make sure you'd reached out to an internal support team for help with this. I hope we've been able to make this right and get an order on the record for you! This definitely isn't the welcome we want for any new customer, or the order experience we'd like for an existing customer either, for that matter. Thanks for taking the time to reach out here; please let us know how things are going and if there's anything else we can help with.

• magenta2113653

Thanks for the responses sorry was hard to figure out how to get back here....so I called support during us business hours and talked to someone who could not tell me what happened...she said I should have known because my card was not charged and I didn't get an email...well I guess that's true but when I go through a companies website and it tells me the order was placed and gives me an order number I don't feel like I should have to validate it...for something like this to happen is a real IT

priblem in my opinion

so basically there was nothing she could do but offered to order me one which I did but I won't get it until December which stinks...she did throw in free shipping yippee...so I guess the problem is resolved but I am not happy about what happened and think I deserve more than just free shipping...I am a blog writer for new technology and because everyone else already got theirs and I didn't I have nothing to blog so losing money daily...oh well it is what it is

• tmo_marissa

Twiddling your blogging thumbs when you could be typing up a storm is a bummer for sure! I'm sorry again that this glitch impacted your order -- I hear what you're saying that you expected it to work and didn't have any indication that you needed to reach out if you didn't receive an email or see the charge come through; and honestly I think that's good feedback! I'm glad that you have an order now, thanks for giving it another shot, and I'll cross my fingers that our shipping timelines move up!