t mobile family pans

magenta3060568

i was in T mobile than i disconnected , after 10 days i back to t mobile and the lady spoke with me she told that i will be at the same plan and same payment no additional charges , because my account still active,    than today i shocked because other lad told me its wrong , you are in other r  plan , with higher payment !!!

All replies

• snn555

Re: t mobile family pans

While it is true that sometimes after disconnecting service and returning and porting your number back to T-Mobile may result in you being able to resume your previous plan it should be noted that sometimes you can not return to a previous plan because it is no longer offered. I'm not disputing whether or not the Representatives word was misleading or not however that may be the reason as to why you were not able to return to the plan when you previously had.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_mike_c

We totally get saving money is super important magenta3060568 and the last thing we want is for you to shocked at a price change. I do agree with snn555 that this can happen when a certain rate plan offer expires and is no longer available. This could be the case mostly likely but please let us know if you have any more questions. Thanks for posting.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • tmo_chris

Just checking in here to see how things are going. Have you already spoken with our customer care teams about this change in billing? We are going to need to take a closer look at your account to go over the changes if there were any when you came back.