PA terrible calls/ network

magenta3105532

I have been trying to figure out the issue for about 3 or 4 days now. Every time I make a call I can't hear people and they can't hear me. My calls drop. My phone shows it has bars but I am having issues. I went through all the troubleshooting.  roaming is on , network is set to auto, I have restarted my phone multiple times and even removed and re entered the sim card. still nothing. I have no idea what the issue is and it's making me mad because I can't answer or make calls because it drops and the connection is terrible.

All replies

• nyrblseats@aol.com

Re: PA terrible calls/ network

I am having the same issue in PA the coverage show 4g lte yet i used all my alotted roaming data 50m foe the month so now i have no service till next month...t mobiles covwrage map is a total lie...i l8ve on NYC and can show you 3 spots withing a mile from my house that have no coverage...welcome to the new At&t.

• tmo_marissa

Hey magenta3105532! Sorry to hear about this recent trouble with your coverage! Are you still having issues? It sounds like you did a solid job of troubleshooting your device for problems which is great -- did you go through troubleshooting on your own, or have you had a chance to reach out to an internal team to see if there's an issue in the area? We'd be happy to take a look if you can give us a ZIP and cross street along with what type of device you're using!

nyrblseats, it sounds like you're in an area of PA where we rely on a roaming partner for service, I am so sorry that you've hit the allotment limit! How long will you be located in the area? Are you staying somewhere that WiFi coverage could be an alternate option, at least while you're indoors? I took a look over a previous thread you'd posted about your service in NY -- I'm sorry we missed your later follow-up there! Can I ask if these gaps near your home are something you've had a chance to report to our Care or Tech teams so that we can get service inquiry tickets filed? This is the best way to make sure that our engineering team is alerted to these areas, so if there's something we can do to fix the issue we're taking the right measures!

- Marissa

• dragon1562

Hey are things getting any better? If not i'll do my best to help. If you get a chance you should try and see if anyone else you know is having issues in your area with T-mobile to start narrowing down potential issues. I also live in PA so I have a pretty decent idea of the coverage in most places so I may even be able to confirm if I had problems if you bring up a area.

1 of 1 people found this helpful