Message+ problems

logarithim

I recently needed to download the Verizon Message+ app to view content sent from a family member.  However, when I downloaded the app and followed the registration process, the verification code was never sent to my phone number.  Anyone have any insight to this issue???

All replies

• snn555

Re: Message+ problems

This is T-Mobile. Because you are not a Verizon customer you will not get a Verizon verification code. The app will still work on T-Mobile because it is a messaging app but you may not be able to sync messages across devices because you are not a Verizon customer.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Hey logarithim! Missing out on a message from a family member is definitely not ideal! I'm sorry to say that we're not able to offer detailed support for third party messaging apps, but just generally speaking, can I clarify -- do you also have a Verizon number?

- Marissa

• tmo_amanda

Hey there, logarithim!

Were you able to get to the bottom of this? If not, some helpful info has been provided in this thread that may help get to the bottom of why you're not receiving the verification text. Please keep us posted!