T-Mobile Moto Z2 Force on June security patch

mike-mike

there is a Moto Z2 Force discussion about the Group Texting issue here:

Moto Z2 Force - Group texting not working correctly.  Any one else having group texting issues?

It is marked as having a "Correct Answer" although the issue is not resolved.  However, beyond that, there are several people, myself included, who have a Moto Z2 Force (which came directly from a corporate T-Mobile) store that are stuck on the June security patch.

There are multiple posts about this on Reddit, XDA, and on the Lenovo support forum.  Anyone from T-Mobile have any answer as to when there will be a security update?  other Moto Z2 Force devices have the Security patch which fixes Blueborne. 

All replies

• tmo_chris

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to post to our community! I know in that other thread that tidbits was working with Motorola on this as the issue seems to be on their side. I am not sure if there have been any updates As for the security update, what is the current android version your phone is running as well as the baseband version?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tidbits

Re: T-Mobile Moto Z2 Force on June security patch

mike-mike wrote:

there is a Moto Z2 Force discussion about the Group Texting issue here:

Moto Z2 Force - Group texting not working correctly. Any one else having group texting issues?

It is marked as having a "Correct Answer" although the issue is not resolved. However, beyond that, there are several people, myself included, who have a Moto Z2 Force (which came directly from a corporate T-Mobile) store that are stuck on the June security patch.

There are multiple posts about this on Reddit, XDA, and on the Lenovo support forum. Anyone from T-Mobile have any answer as to when there will be a security update? other Moto Z2 Force devices have the Security patch which fixes Blueborne.

I am working with Motorola engineers on this problem.  Keep pushing Motorola(Lenovo), and start collecting logcats until the mods sends an engineer your way and send those logs to them.