Family where

magenta3048628

Can I access my Family Where data to download??

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Family where

Great question! I do not believe there is an option to download the data from FamilyWhere but if you log into FamilyWhere from your computer using these steps, you can view/print any information you need.

• magenta1579936

once again am having problems with Family where it has not been working this week. doesn't notify me at 930AM when or if my son is not where he is so post to be and if i open the app it tells me is is in a general area that covers the whole city... not accurate at all????

• dragon1562

Have you tried 3rd party apps to accomplish the same goal? I have never been one to track a person but there are plenty of apps you could use. One is actually Snapchat with there addition of Snap maps. Another is the Android device locater. Both would not provide notifications to you as far as if they traveled somewhere else but they both let you see where your son is so long as he has a data connection.

• magenta4283089

I just signed up for Familywhere to test it out but it was unable to locate the person I wanted to track on my plan.  How do I cancel?  It was a free trial and I uninstalled the app

• tmo_chris

Sorry you are having trouble with the FamilyWhere app If you have not already, check out this page for some helpful step by step instructions on how to use the app. If you are still looking to cancel the service, the steps to do that are at the bottom of the same page.