Error on checkout

magenta3033218

Hi, I tried to order a router earlier this week, but got "Sorry, an error prevented submitting your order." Since then, I have been trying to sign up for a new line as a new postpaid customer, but I still get the same "Sorry, an error prevented submitting your order" message. I have tried different browsers and devices to checkout, but nothing is working. What can be done about this?

All replies

• snn555

Re: Error on checkout

You can visit a local store or call T-Mobile to begin new service.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Hey, magenta3033218! Getting this error message regardless of the browser you're using and the device you're selecting is definitely unusual! Are you an existing T-Mobile customer trying to add a new line of service to your account or upgrade your device, or a prospective customer trying to initiate service for the first time?

- Marissa

• snn555

If you are already a customer you should login. Otherwise your number would not be valid with TMobile for ordering. If you are trying to sign up as a new customer because you are not logged in your phone number would not allow you to do so because you are already a T-Mobile customer.

• tmo_marissa

I think in most circumstances you'd be spot on, snn555! But since the OP said that they are a customer with a FDFL tablet line, I believe those lines have all been converted to the Pay-In-Advance system, I'm honestly not 100% sold that logging in would improve the experience.
                If you've tried completing the order both logged in and not, magenta3033218, and you're still getting this full stop either way, then we'd want you to reach out to us so that we can help get the order placed.

- Marissa