TMobile BOGO Rebate denied

hi, i have purchased Samsung S8 Phone in Costco and rep in the store said that the device is eligible for BOGO promotion. I have submitted the rebate on 22-Sep and got a denial notice on 24-Oct saying the device is not qualified. i tried Customer care and they said to go to store and check. Do we have any other options?

Thanks

All replies

• tmo_lauren

Re: TMobile BOGO Rebate denied

Costco often has their own rebate promotions that are Costco exclusive which is likely why you were directed there.

If you want to double check, our T-Force team on Twitter and FB are rebate experts and can double check to ensure you would need to make a trip to the store!

-Lauren

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_chris

Hey there! Just checking in to see if you have heard anything back on your rebate as of yet? I would recommend that you contact our rebate care team directly so that they can verify your submission and let you know if there are any problems.

1-877-311-8853

Press 1 for English.

Press 2 for Terms & Conditions

Press 2 for General Instructions

Press 1 for Additional Assistance.

• vamseechandolu

Hi Chris,

We are wondering why we are having BOGO offer rebate was denied even with one new number  and other one is ported successfully and new phones even we purchased in store.

we purchased IPhone 8 plus(two iPhones)  on December 22 2017on promo BOGO offer I T-Mobile store and applied our rebate on December 25 2017 , our rebate was denied showing denied today December 26 2017 with message invalid purchase date.

Offer Number 209532

Tracking ID

HGVJ-4203-4950

• tmo_chris

Hey vamseechandolu,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your rebate! We cannot actually access rebate submission here on the Community forum but if you contact the number I posted above, that team will definitely be able to see what is going on here.

• vamseechandolu

Hi chris,

Tried to speak with above given number, they confirmed we are eligible for promotion offer with Iphobe dec 2017 BOGO offer, but it was not fixed. customer service are saying they cant process it from their end.

Asked me to  re submit the rebate in online but its not allowing us as the IMEI is already registered and not able to submit.

Even we are eligible, we are not getting our rebate as per T Mobile promotion and making customers  frustrated and fools. by giving false promotion offer.

• tmo_chris

For this specific issue, you will need to contact the rebate team directly as our regular customer care team will not be able to process the request. When you called, did you call our regular care team or did you call 1-877-311-8853 and follow these prompts?

Press 1 for English.

Press 2 for Terms & Conditions

Press 2 for General Instructions

Press 1 for Additional Assistance.