Can't Print Bill

wafehling

I can't figure out how to print my bill in My T-Mobile. The instructions seem outdated or inaccurate.

All replies

• htghtg

Re: Can't Print Bill

Hello and welcome, wafehling!

Instructions for viewing your bill can be found on the View or print your bill and payments page.

However, if more detail is needed - I can detail the process below.

You will need:

• Web Browser
        • PDF reader (if browser isn't natively capable)
        • My T-Mobile Account

Please perform the following steps:

Note: Either option takes some time as their system needs to request and generate your individual bill. Please allow time for this to take place.

Hopefully, this was what you were looking for!

HTGHTG

Resources:

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • wafehling

This does not work. The direct link leads to a broken, mostly blank page, and there is no option on my page to get there otherwise.

• wafehling

I just need a digital copy of my payments to your company, is this really so much to ask? How is this not trivial to provide?

• htghtg

Oh, that's strange. You can try to Contact them and see if they can help.

HTGHTG

• tmo_marissa

Hey, wafehling! I'm sorry to read about this .pdf bill trouble! htghtg's steps work for me -- when you log in to MyT-Mobile, do you see a section across the top of the page that looks like this:

If so, awesome! That's where you want to click Billing. Once you're on the Billing page, below the panel that shows your current balance and recent payments, you should see a box with your plan's charges per line. The .pdf bill option is below that:

If you're not seeing any of these options, can I ask what type of account you have? We do want to help get this sorted for you if we can!

• wafehling

I do not have a billing section. At all. It does not appear on any browser on any of my devices.

• tmo_marissa

Gotcha! What type of account do you have? The MyT-Mobile view is different for different account types, so maybe that's the issue!

- Marissa

• wafehling

I don't know what you mean by "what type". I've got my own phone I put a SIM into and I have my plan set to autopay. Can't you tell what my account is?

• tmo_marissa

Aw, shucks, I wish, wafehling! You must think we're bonkers providing steps over and over rather than just looking over the details with you.
                                  The Support Community is a public user forum, and primarily a place for customers to get help or discuss T-Mobile plans, services, or equipment from/with other customers. We can't see individual users account details in this forum.

Pay-in-advance plans (or prepaid plans) won't have a billing section in MyT-Mobile, and I know that the Business account view is different than that of regular postpaid customers as well, and the permissions are much more complex. The steps we've been providing are for postpaid accounts; or accounts where you have a credit check performed when you initiate your service. I know many postpaid customers have AutoPay, but we also offer automatic refill options for some Pay-in-Advance account types as well. Do your circumstances sound like postpaid, prepaid, or Business?

- Marissa

• wafehling

Prepaid sounds like my plan.

• tmo_marissa

Ahhh, gotcha.
                              With Pay-in-Advance plans, since there's no billing statement generated, there isn't a billing record available. I totally get wanting to see what you've been paying -- the best way to do that would be by consulting the statements from the account you have linked up for refills; your bank or credit card that you're using to refill the account. If you pay in store, receipts are generated through our point of sale system, but otherwise there isn't a record of refills kept for Pay-In-Advance accounts. I'm so sorry we had you hunting for so long!

- Marissa

• wafehling

So there's no way to get a bill with my phone number on it? I kind of need that...

• tmo_marissa

Unfortunately, not on this type of account. I'm so sorry to be the bearer of this news! If you're interested in a plan that has monthly service statements going forward, we do have a postpaid account type called NCC (no credit check) that does have a monthly postpaid plan and generate bills; which you can download as .pdfs and print from home using the process we just outlined for you way too many times before checking in on your account type. We can convert prepaid accounts to NCC accounts at our retail locations -- though there is not a credit check, there is a deposit required, and it's also important to know that any balance on the prepaid plan doesn't transfer; so you'd want to wait until you'd almost used your existing balance or were near the end of your refill cycle, but if you're in need of utility statements, that's the best way to go without opening a traditional postpaid account!

- Marissa

• wafehling

Well that's just bizzarely inconvenient, but okay. I assume I can keep my current plan? It's a special grandfathered one I'm rather fond of that's cheaper than anything currently offered.

• tmo_marissa

If you're comfortable with your current plan and you don't need account records (or can satisfy that in some other way through another account that you hold?) then you're welcome to stay on your plan! If you're thinking of switching to a No Credit Check account, there are different rate plans offered that are in line with T-Mobile ONE features and pricing. You can always Contact Us to see what it would be like to switch! You don't have to make a decision right away!