Behind

magenta2988229

I'm still in a big jam from Hurricane Harvey and now i'm 500 dollars deep on my t-mobile phone bill. Is it anything i could do or get help with, because i really don't want to leave t-mobile.

All replies

• snn555

Re: Behind

Depending on what your situation details you would still need to contact T-Mobile about payment arrangement or any hardship program they may be able to provide. Outside of that sometimes you can do basic searches for disaster relief assistance sometimes that includes utilities whether or not cell phone service is considered a utility or not is Up For Debate in some circles.

However this is a community Forum where other customers would not be able to directly do anything for you outside of other suggestions and even the T-Mobile employees here do not have account access.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Re: Behind

Welcome, magenta2988229, and thank you so much for taking the time to reach out here. I'm sure that you've got a lot on your mind rebuilding after Harvey, and we're committed to working with customers who were impacted by any of this season's disastrous storms so that you can focus on what matters most. On top of everything you've been through this year (I can't even begin to imagine), we don't want to see you go or have you add looking for a service provider to your plate!

As snn555 mentioned, our Community is a public user forum, so folks here (including Community Mangers like myself) don't have the account access necessary to pull your details up and figure out how we can help here. But we definitely do want to help. If interacting online is a good fit for you, you can work with our T-Force team on social media (via Facebook Message or DM to @tmobilehelp on Twitter). In those channels we can securely verify your account, take a look, and see what we can do to ease your concerns. If this isn't the best option, you are welcome to call our Care team at any time, and we are equally able to help there.

I hope you and your family were all safe through the storm and are doing as well as can be given the circumstances. <3 Thank you again for posting here! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

- Marissa

1 of 1 people found this helpful