LG Aristo system update verification failed

cjspa

My LG Aristo is currently using Android 7.0 Software version M21010i but a recent new update released last month which is M21010r keeps giving me an error message every time I try to update it in the phone settings, downloads just fine over wifi or mobile phone data (446.4MB of size to be exact) but whenever I try to install & restart the phone begins updating about half way through but stops as an error message pops up (the default android error bot) and stays stuck on that error screen splash until I either hold on the power button or take the battery out and put it back in, once I turn the phone back on the update notification is still there telling me verification failed and that I should check for updates again. This has been happening for almost a month now with seemingly no solution and previous updates for my LG Aristo have worked just fine in the past except this new one, is there a way to solve this problem? Because I would very much like to update to the latest maintenance release.

All replies