Jump with PDP Tier 4-5 removed and added every month

clarcher

Why is this feature showing removed and added each month to my son's I-Phone 7 and billing 12.00 an add?

All replies

• tmo_chris

That is super odd! It should not be removed once added unless you request that it is removed. Are you able to post a screen shot of where you are seeing it being added and removed? Please black out any personal information.

• tmo_marissa

Howdy, clarcher! How are things going with your T-Mobile account's JUMP! feature? Were you noticing additional months where the service showed as removed and added back? We're here if you still need any help! Thank you.

• clarcher

Sorry I have been busy it was deducted and added in just the two months of June and July. As for 4 phone lines and 2 with equipment I don't and never have owned that is still on going on my bill. I've shut off the paperless feature on my account.

• tmo_marissa

Oh goodness! Well I'm glad you just saw those items removed and re-added during those two months, as I think Chris's explanation above makes perfect sense in that case. I must have missed part of the original concern, I'm so sorry -- if there are lines or equipment on your account that you don't own and didn't order, then we absolutely want to have you Contact Us and work with either our Care or T-Force (social media) team to get to the bottom of that. We need to take a look at the account history and circumstances surrounding the addition of these lines/equipment and get you taken care of! Please reach out when you have a moment!

- Marissa

• clarcher

Please forgive me deleting and adding a service to my bill 2 months in a row makes sence and is acceptable? I am sorry I have to disagree with that especially considering I did not make any changes personally nor did I authorize any changes on the phone, website, or in a store. I don't have 4 devices and 4 lines yet my bill and monthly charges say that I do. Now that I disputed all of this and refused to pay the bill until it's handled. I now have no service and a bill that jumped up 100.00 in less than an hour.

• tmo_marissa

clarcher, please forgive me if my reply wasn't clear, I totally agree that the way the account activity shows these features being removed and added back is confusing. On the back end, it's systematic and part of any rate plan change that when we make account changes, all features on lines behave this way -- I think it's good feedback that we could create a better customer experience if we had a way to prevent the system changes on the back end from reporting this way on the external view, and we can forward that feedback up.

Regarding the extra lines and devices, this is definitely something that we need an internal team to investigate. Since this is a public forum, the Community team don't have a secure method to access customer accounts and review them. This sounds super frustrating and we definitely want to have it looked into ASAP. We don't want you paying for service you don't have and didn't ask for, but any time a bill is past due service can be suspended as a result. We can typically hold an account during an investigation in the rare event that it's not complete between the period that you receive the disputed bill and when the bill is actually due. If you reached out for a dispute and we were investigating the matter and it took longer than anticipated but no extension was offered, we should look into that when you contact us as well.

If communicating online is the best option for you, our T-Force team on Twitter or Facebook are excellent at getting to the root of account issues and doing the research needed to get to the bottom of things. We can securely verify your account in those channels through private or direct message and make this right.

- Marissa