Missed payment on prepaid $30 UL plan

alb07

Hello,

I'm on the prepaid $30 UL plan (5GB/unlimited data, unlimited texts, 100 min/mo). I have a few questions for which I wasn't able to find an answer.

1. What happens if I'm late on a payment after the due date? Will the service be discontinued until I recharge my account?

2. After I recharge my account, will I still be on the same $30 plan? (Note that this plan is not offered anymore)

3. Let's say I recharge my account after (e.g.) 10 days, will the new month of service start from the day of recharging? or will it start from the due date (10 days before recharging, in this case)?

4. Is there any fee if I recharge after the due date?

Thanks a lot!

Alberto

All replies

• snn555

Re: Missed payment on prepaid $30 UL plan

To the best of my knowledge you can be 2 or 3 days late on a prepaid recharge however service is discontinued and suspended for the amount of time between the end of the cycle and the payment. Your payment date would still stay the same. Anytime an account is left unpaid the risk of service termination exists. If that service is terminated then that plan is also terminated and any plan that is no longer offered is no longer available at that point.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
        • tmo_amanda

Re: Missed payment on prepaid $30 UL plan

Hey, alb07!

I'd love to get all these questions answered for you!

1. What happens if I'm late on a payment after the due date? Will the service be discontinued until I recharge my account? As snn555 mentioned above, the services will simply be disconnected and your account will remain active. (See next questions for more details.)
          2. After I recharge my account, will I still be on the same $30 plan? (Note that this plan is not offered anymore) After 120 days (from when the payment was due), your account is converted into Pay As You Go and your grandfathered plan will be removed.
          3. Let's say I recharge my account after (e.g.) 10 days, will the new month of service start from the day of recharging? or will it start from the due date (10 days before recharging, in this case)? Your due date will remain the same.
          4. Is there any fee if I recharge after the due date? Nope! No extra fees to recharge!

Please let me know if you have any other questions!