Huawei P9 Lite LTE Issues

magenta2915580

Good morning,

I just bought the phone listed in the subject line and from my research, it should connect to LTE, but it's not. The phone supports the following T-Mobile LTE Bands Band 2 with frequency 1900 and Band 4 with frequency 1700/2100. I know Band 12 is the most used T-Mobile LTE Band, but shouldn't it still connect since it supports the other two. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Terry

All replies

• dragon1562

Re: Huawei P9 Lite LTE Issues

Hey Terry sorry that your having trouble connecting to the LTE network. In regards to whether or not your phone will connect depends on what type of signal is being used in a given area. I'm not sure if you mentioned or not but are you able to connect to LTE at all with the device? Do other people you know also have T-mobile so you can test a particular area as far as coverage to expect. You can also check on the T-mobile website and look at what kind of coverage is in your area.

I know this isn't a immediate fix but I just want to gather a little extra info before telling you to do anything specific.