Old number does not appear

may3inhim

I received a confirmation that my old number with former service company/AT&T has already been transferred to T Mobile. When I started making calls and text the new number appears instead of the old one. How can I switch to the old number?

All replies

• tmo_lauren

Re: Old number does not appear

Hey there!

Sometimes this can happen for a few hours after a number transfer! I know you posted a few days ago, is this something you are still experiencing?

Also, since you are new to T-Mobile, please don't hesitate to ask any other questions you may have! Welcome to T-Mobile and we're so happy to have you on Support!

-Lauren

• tmo_amanda

Hi, may3inhim !

I just wanted to swing by to see if your services are working now and showing the correct phone number. As Lauren mentioned, there may be a brief period during the transfer of services that will cause this to happen.

• tmo_marissa

Howdy, may3inhim! Just wanted to make sure the system worked this out on its own over time. Please let us know if you're still having issues, especially if you're using an iOS device and if the question is regarding the number you see listed as yours on your iPhone! We're happy to help if needed.

- Marissa