Simple Choice Promo (no credit check) - Canada

magenta1416786

I have the 'Simple Choice Promo' plan with 'no credit check'.  I need to find out what fees, if any, are associated with Canada.  Please answer the following:

1)  While in the US - any extra fees to send or receive texts from a Canadian number?

2)  While in the US - any extra fees to call or receive a call from a Canadian number?

3)  While in Canada - any extra fees to send or receive texts from a Canadian number?

4)  While in Canada - any extra fees to call or receive a call from a Canadian number?

5)  While in Canada - any extra fees to use data?

I know there are no extra fees if you are on a credit check plan but on a no credit check plan, it is confusing.

This page, Simple Choice™ No Credit Check Plan , states "International roaming is restricted on this plan, but you can use it while traveling in the United States, Mexico, and Canada."

Thank you.

All replies

• tmo_lauren

Hey there!

There are actually a few different No Credit Check plans and promos, which one you have would determine what all was included.  

1.) All SCNC will include the Stateside International SMS option for Canada, so no matter what, no fees there!

2.) No extra fees for calls from Canada!

3-5, that's where it can get a little dicey depending on the plan. Most SCNC plans include Mobile Without Borders which provides you Canadian roaming options, however it's not all of the plans. We would need you to contact us directly and have someone audit your account and rate plan to see exactly what's included!.