How does international calling with T Mobile One?

magenta2856981

When I look up the information on traveling internationally, it tells me that calls are $0.20/min for most countries.  I'm new to international calling, so I found this a little bit unclear.

I assume that means my US contacts can call me as normal, and I can call them as normal (no country code required) and I'll simply pay the listed rate.  Is this correct?

I assume that if a foreign friend wants to call me, they'll have to make an international call with US country code to contact me.  They'll pay whatever the international rates are for their carrier, and I'll pay the same 20c/min.  Is this correct?

If I want to call a foreign friend on their cell phone, I assume I'll make an international call with the appropriate country code.  In this case, do I still only pay $0.20/min for the call?  There are no extra fees for international calling?

Thanks for the help. 

All replies

• miket

magenta2856981 wrote:

When I look up the information on traveling internationally, it tells me that calls are $0.20/min for most countries. I'm new to international calling, so I found this a little bit unclear.

I assume that means my US contacts can call me as normal, and I can call them as normal (no country code required) and I'll simply pay the listed rate. Is this correct?

People calling you dial as they "normally" do.  If you call them, you should preface number WITH country code. (eg. +1-212-345-6789)

I assume that if a foreign friend wants to call me, they'll have to make an international call with US country code to contact me. They'll pay whatever the international rates are for their carrier, and I'll pay the same 20c/min. Is this correct?  Correct

If I want to call a foreign friend on their cell phone, I assume I'll make an international call with the appropriate country code. In this case, do I still only pay $0.20/min for the call? There are no extra fees for international calling?  It costs the 20 cents/min to call all eligible (about 140) countries - including U.S.  Of course this assumes you are in an eligible country.  Note - If on wifi w. a TM branded phone w. wifi calling, you can call U.S. numbers for free.  Do NOT use wifi calling for calling non-U.S. numbers.

Thanks for the help.

1 of 1 people found this helpful