Extreme Roaming Cancellation???

magenta2879632

Hi,

I know I was roaming longer than I should have, but I didn't know I was going to be in Mexico as long as I was. I do freelance work abroad and I wasn't supposed to be in Mexico for as long as I was. Had I known I would have gotten a local SIM card. I'm back in the US now. I've called T-Mobile multiple times and just got the run around. Did anyone have this problem and were able to get it resolved? If so, what did you do? I can't afford to lose this account. I used to love T-Mobile but lately it's customer service has gotten really bad. I am shocked they rather cut their customers off than find a way to keep their business.

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Extreme Roaming Cancellation???

Hey magenta2879632 

I am very sorry for any confusion or frustration you have had to endure because of this. Our services are meant to have the primary usage occur in the U.S. In the event that your account is flagged for excessive roaming, you should receive notifications letting you know that your account is at risk of being canceled.

I know that you have spoken with our customer service about this issue a few times but we really do need to take a look at your account to see what options are available to you. Here on our community forum, we do not have access to customer accounts so I cannot see exactly what has happened with your account. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, I would recommend that you reach out to our T-Force team using the links in my signature. They will be able to do a full review of your account and figure out what the next best steps are.