42mm silver/fog?

magenta2819894

Has anyone received a 42mm silver/fog yet?

I pre ordered morning of 9/15, so just curious.

All replies

• jameslesesne

Re: 42mm silver/fog?

In ordered mines on 9/17 and never received my watch. I keep getting different answers from TMobile on why I haven’t received my watch yet. Funny story.... I spoke to T-Mobile on the day before the offical release and they ensured me that I would have it by that Monday. Friday came around and I didnt receive a tracking number, text, call or email concerning the watch; so I gave them a call. I was informed my watch was on back order and it would be a while before I would actually get my watch(even though I was told prior that I would be getting it). After talking to 4 Reps,  the Web sales/Telesales Rep told me that I was schedule to get my watch and they ran out before they got to my order. They apologized for the sudden change but I haven’t been told when I would get my watch. I noticed that people have been getting their watches(other colorways) but I haven’t heard of one person that received theirs that have the same size and color as ours. I am disappointed with T-Mobile and I think I will count this as a lesson learn.

• magenta2221821

That’s the exact same model I initially ordered on 9/27. I wasn’t forewarned that there was such a long wait for it. when my shipping dates changed to 11/22-12/13 I started doing some digging. I learned that the Nike+ had just hit the shelves on 10/5 so on 10/6 I tried my luck and cancelled my original order, then ordered the 42mm Nike+ silver with platinum black band. I was disappointed when my shipping dates stayed the same. However, 4 days later on 10/10 my taxes were taken out and watch shipped, arriving 10/13! I am so glad I switched because I really like this Watch even better. I hate that people have had to wait so long for the 42mm silver/fog. I don’t know if it would be worth changing at this point, but the Nike+ looks great and costs the same! And apparently comes A LOT quicker!

• jameslesesne

Hello,

I just looked online and noticed that Bestbuy and the Apple Stores near me actually have the Apple Watch Series 3 Celluar in stock.  I called and they confirmed that they do have it. I live in Atlant,GA. I am not sure why TMobile is currently backordered as bad they are......

• tmo_amanda

Hey jameslesesne!

It's not easy waiting so long for the new Apple Watch but it'll sure be worth it. To answer your latest statement about our backorder, we only receive so many watches from Apple. Once Apple replenishes our stock, we ship them out as fast as possible. I'm sorry your shipping date has changed a few times which resulted in your order being pushed back months.