BingON with legacy plan .

frederickdawg

Hello, I have the Simple Choice unlimited plan, I read somewhere that if I turn BingON off then I will no longer receive VUDU or movie credits via T Mobile Tuesday , is this correct?

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: BingON with legacy plan .

That's a really good question frederickdawg. Did you see that somewhere on either our support or T-Mobile.com site? I don't have any info saying you wouldn't get the T-Mobile Tuesday credit, probably because it's separate from BingeOn. If you do have a link to where you read that, drop it in this thread and we'll check it out. Thanks!

• barcodeable

That's not correct at all. (I also have the Simple Choice Unlimited Plan) You are reffering to the $3.99 Monthly Vudu credits for having binge-on activated. If you have an unlimited Simple Choice Plan you are entitled to this $3.99 Monthly Vudu credit as long as you have had BingeOn activated that previous month. If you do not have BingeOn activated you will not be eligible for the $3.99 Monthly Vudu credit. And also be aware that this $3.99 Monthly credit applies to each of your unlimited simple choice lines . You can always be eligible to get this credit the moment you reactivate BingeOn for the previous FULL MONTH

The good thing is, the $5.50 Vudu credits distributed by the T-Mobile Tuesday App is different from the $3.99 Monthly Vudu credit. It is confusing, many T-Mobile representatives were confused about this too that I have talked to. Many of them had no clue about the $3.99 BingeOn Vudu credits until they asked a supervisor or looked it up online on their own site.

The reason, in my opinion for the $3.99 Monthly Vudu credits is to persuade us to watch videos at a lower quality as opposed to High Quality!!! Watching videos in low quality is fine with me, because I enjoy getting $3.99 a month in Vudu credits for all 5 of my unlimited lines . And when T-Mobile Tuesday come around with even more Vudu credits... I become the Vudu King at my house

and unrelated to your question. You are also qualified to get the $4.99 monthly value of Napster unRadio for each of your unlimited lines since you have the Simple Choice Unlimited Plan.

• frederickdawg

Thanks for your response. This is the first time that I've heard about a 3.99 vudu credit for having BinOn active. My original question , was in reference to the 5.50 vudu credits given periodically by t Mobile Tuesdays, which you answered, cheers.

How do I go about getting the 3.99 Vudu credits? BingOn has always been ON on all 4 of my lines since day one of it's inception.

• barcodeable

T-Mobile Promotions

It's considered a Rebate.....

Input your information into T-Mobile's Rebate Page.... and you will get access to your VUDU credits. I have been collecting my credits EVERY MONTH.... and its for EACH of your unlimited lines. Just enter your other phone numbers and you will gain access to those codes as well. I am so glad i was of some help. Im long winded sometimes.... I usually answer peoples questions and I add other facts they may not be prevy to

Phone Number: xxx-xxx-xxxx

Last 4 digits of your social: xxxx

and the code: VUDU

• frederickdawg

Wow, thanks. I wasn't even aware about this rebate.

I just signed up now, thanks for the step by step instructions, appreciated it.

Now that I've entered one line , have 4 lines in total. Do I have to do it every month or is it now automatated?

• barcodeable

Yes, you have to do the steps each month for each line to obtain the $3.99 VUDU credits. I did all 5 of my lines yesterday.... and walked away with $19.95 of vudu credits that I combined all onto the same VUDU account. Nothing is automated.

• frederickdawg

Im getting a little confused, when does the vudu credits generate a new code for each month cycle?

I claimed my first bingon credits on the 20th Oct and today it generated the same vudu credit codes.

My bill cycle is the 8th of each month. Im assuming I should wait until after Nov 8th for the new Vudu codes to be generated?