Wrong phone number

magenta2866213

I recently upgraded from an iPhone 6 to an iPhone 8 Plus. I've been with T-Mobile for about 10 years and I was extremely dissatisfied with my recent visit to a store in Broadview, IL. After leaving the store with my new upgrade, I was looking forward to trying out all the new features on the phone. I received a message through social media from a friend who was trying to reach me all evening and they asked if my number had changed. I said no i just changed the phone, but when I looked my number was changed without my knowledge. I was furious because I couldn't receive texts or calls from my contacts unless they contacted me through that number. I've had the same number for 10 years so it's been linked to my jobs, school, family and friends. The person whose number that belonged to contacted me because it messed up their account as well and they were upset with t-mobile. People were calling me trying to reach them. I had to go back to the store the following morning so the employee could fix his careless mistake. Not only that, he also messed around with the settings to cause an issue with my iMessages. The 3 employees who were working at the time basically told me that they couldn't do anything for me and insisted I go elsewhere to resolve the issue. I was there for over an hour & decided to call apple support who helped resolve my iMessage problem in under 15 minutes. The same employee who was in charge of@ upgrading my phone also kept telling us different information like about the trade in value and seemed like he didn't know what he was doing. I was extremely dissatisfied with my experience and wouldn't recommend anyone to that store. tmobile-admin